Booking Terms – For bookings made from 8th June 2020 onwards
(for bookings made prior to 8th June 2020 see under)
Caroline Bulmer Properties offers flexible guest cancellation terms through Master Cancel whereby guests can cancel their booking for any reason between 60 days to just 2 days before arrival, offering peace of mind when booking. The cost of this cancellation protection is included in the booking price and covers all bookings made from 8th June 2020.
- Caroline Bulmer Properties requires a minimum 25% deposit with initial booking. The only exception to this rule is bookings via bookings through OTA’s (Online Travel Agencies like Airbnb).
- Caroline Bulmer Properties requires any balance owed by guest is due no later than 30 days before check in date. The only exception to this rule is bookings via OTA’s (Online Travel Agencies like Airbnb).
- That the maximum trip cost reimbursement is $25,000 USD (approx. £19500.00). Bookings with a trip cost more than $25,000 USD do not qualify for Master Cancel.
- Bookings with trip costs over $25,000 will need to purchase optional travel protection for coverage benefits.
- That the maximum trip length is 90 days. Bookings with a trip length more than 90 days do not qualify for Master Cancel.
What are some Advantages of our Master Cancel flexible cancellation terms & conditions to the Guest:
- Our Master Cancel program features flexible cancellation terms & conditions allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if they cancel for unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your valuable booking deposits.
- Delivers “peace of mind” by simplifying the guest cancellation process into terms that all parties can understand.
- Guests can cancel up to and including 2 days prior to check-in and receive a refund.
Master Cancel Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- Only lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges, will not be refunded.
- Refund Payment for cancelled bookings will be released back to the cancelling guest on the scheduled date of check-out of the original booking.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to or the day of check-in will not be eligible for refund. Example: For a check in on Saturday, Guests could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check in).
- Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying Caroline Bulmer Properties company in writing that they wish to cancel.
Cancellation for bookings made prior to 8th June 2020
In the event that any balance required from the Client is not paid in accordance with the time frame set out above or the Client does not notify us or the Client does not arrive at the Property within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival time without notifying us then we shall be entitled to treat the Booking as having been cancelled by the Client and the Cancellation Policy will apply.
The Client must notify us as soon as possible if the holiday cannot be taken on the dates booked. We will endeavour to accommodate changes of date where possible (subject to an administration fee and extra payment if the change of date falls into a higher price band) Cancellations with less than one week’s notice will incur the full cost of the holiday unless we can re-let the Property in which case a partial refund may be given. Cancellations with more than one weeks notice will forfeit the deposit amount paid.
Changes of Date
Caroline Bulmer Properties may consider a request from a client to change the dates of the booking after confirmation has been issued. Agreement will be given subject to the following conditions being met: i) the request is received more than 8 weeks away from the start of the booking and ii) the client pays an administration fee of £20 and iii) an alternative date being available
Period of Hire
Rentals commence unless otherwise notifies at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 11am on the day of departure. An earlier check in of 1pm is available at an additional £100 charge, as is a later check out at 2pm, again at £100, please arrange prior to your stay.