BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns will continue for the foreseeable future, the Cider Barn places the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests. In a rural area the Cider Barn is a self-contained unit for groups of less than 15 family/friends. We have very high standards of cleanliness, reflected in our certified 5 stars for cleanliness from Visit England and have health and safety protocols/risk assessments in place. Before deciding whether to travel, customers should ensure they have checked and understood the relevant government guidance and legal restrictions that may be in place that is applicable to them and their party. If you are unable to travel due to government guidance or restrictions that means the property is available, but your party make up is against the guidance/restrictions and you therefore do not wish to travel, we will do our best to facilitate a transfer to a different date in the future, you are able to cancel within 5 days for a full refund.
- Between stays the Cider Barn is deep cleaned with disinfection of all areas. There is a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays. (Except Christmas/New Year period).
- There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. The hot-tub is emptied, cleaned and re-filled between guest stays.
- Our housekeeper works to strict hygiene procedures, wears PPE and uses proper hand washing technique.
- Our linen and towels are laundered professionally at high temperatures.
- We ask our guests to use the hand sanitiser provided at the front and rear entrances of the Cider Barn whenever they are entering the building.
- We have provided guests with a body-fluid clean up kit (located by first aid kit) for clean up of any accidents i.e. sickness, nose-bleed, etc.
- We provide our guests with cleaning products to use during their stay, and hand sanitiser in the kitchen area to be used after unpacking shopping.
Guests are asked not to stay at the Cider Barn if they, or anyone they have been in recent contact with has shown any symptoms. We ask all guests to scan the NHS tracker QR code on arrival at the Cider Barn.
We appreciate your interest in the Cider Barn and are working hard to provide a safe environment for all to ensure the overall health, safety, and wellness for everyone.
Note *As there may be restricted opportunities to eat out at this time, we recommend you check and/or book ahead.